Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » Detroit Pistons Rumors « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chefdave
Username: Chefdave

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any trades the pistons might make or any moves they could make. I have not heard anything in a while.

Knocturnal
Username: Knocturnal

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently heard about a proposed trade involving Billups and Prince for McGrady, but I think it is more speculation at this point.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1728
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 9:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think we'll see any big trades before the end of next season.

Cabezon
Username: Cabezon

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 2:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sacramento Bee reported the other day that the Pistons might be interested in Ron Artest

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 401
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ron Artest? isn't that kind of like the wings attempting to get Claude Lemiuex? i.e. never going to happen

Blksoul_x
Username: Blksoul_x

Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Ron Artest trade would be the best fit with the Pistons style of play...The Pistons would get a great mid-range shooter, rebounder, and defender plus the nasty attitude they have missed since the departure of Ben Wallace...In other-words you get a Tayshaun, a Big Ben, and a Tracy McGrady all in one...If Joe D Can pull this off, the Pistons would be the favorites to win the 2009 NBA Championship!

blksoul_atcha!
Obama 08'

Jita1
Username: Jita1

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 8:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I agree that Ron Artest would be a good fit for the Pistons, style-wise but the infamous brawl kills any chances of him coming here. We fans as a whole wouldn't accept him. It would be just a matter of time before something else happened.

Joe D said he was going to make some major changes but so far, nothing except the signing of Kwame Brown.

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 998
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think joe was trying to shake up the pistons...He said he was going to trade players and then did nothing...He is playing a mental game in my opinion. He is trying to motivate the players.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He has done the same thing year after year.

Defendbrooklyn
Username: Defendbrooklyn

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know what to expect this year...They will play good and loose in the play offs.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.