Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » MLB All-Star game,14 innings and counting????? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blksoul_x
Username: Blksoul_x

Post Number: 273
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 1:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I truly wish the 'powers to be' would withdraw the 'winning team receives home field advantage rule' in the MLB All-Star game. An all-star game should be more 'fan friendly fun', other than the seriousness of a regular season meaningful game.

Multiple extra innings is simply too boring for a Major League all-star game!

Somebody wake me when this mess is over!

blksoul_atcha!
Top of pageBottom of page

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 8420
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 2:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I HATE that premise. You give the home field advantage in the World Series to a team based upon an EXHIBITION game. It was a stupid knee jerk reaction years ago when the game was tied and MLB has egg on its face for so many years to come.

The commissioner in baseball is about as useful as Nerf bat for batting practice.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.