Discuss Detroit » Archives - March 2009 » Autorama this weekend « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

One_shot
Username: One_shot

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone going? I'm going thursday night for move in night. We get exhibitor passes and get a sneek peek the night before it opens. Always cool seeing the cars. I often wonder what the show would be like in the spring with nice weather.

Otter
Username: Otter

Post Number: 644
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm coming to town for it. Yay!

O.

Bcscott
Username: Bcscott

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 2:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just posted the same thing One_Shot, didn't see you beat me to it. I'll be downstairs with my six carbed chopped and channeled model A sedan. See ya there Otter :-)

Reddog289
Username: Reddog289

Post Number: 958
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 3:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been there on Sunday when the cars that could fire up, Did. That was cool.I will be there if I have to go myself.

Otter
Username: Otter

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 9:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think I even realized there was a downstairs last year.

Reddog, I also went on Sunday last year and it was great to hear everything fired up and rumbling. I was most impressed by the group of guys that drove their cars from CO from the show. With paint jobs (and ground clearance) like they had, It'd take me a while to stop worrying about it.

O.

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 458
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 10:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The downstairs area last year was the best part of the show. Real cars for Real Detroiters!!

Kensingtony
Username: Kensingtony

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be helping to staff the model car contest there on Saturday and Sunday.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.