Discuss Detroit » Archives - March 2009 » Friends of belle isle aquarium raffle « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ltdave
Username: Ltdave

Post Number: 335
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

did anyone win the saturn, hotel stay or dinner?

i know they werent going to say anything until the winners were notified but i thought since there was (what seemed like) good support from this site, there would have been a mention of who won...

i assume it wasnt me...

Scs_scooter
Username: Scs_scooter

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 1st Prize of $1,487.50 Went to ticket #139, Rovner of Colorado.2nd Prize - Dinner for two at the Detroit Yacht Club - went to ticket #482, Hyde of Southfield.3rd Prize - Dinner for two at the Detroit Yacht Club - went to ticket #160, Rezanka, Berkley. I didn't win either! The raffle ended up a 50/50 since they didn't sell the required number of tickets for the car. At least the money went to a great cause!! (roof repair!)

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1534
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 9:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad the money went to a great cause, too. Thanks for the update, Scooter.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.