Discuss Detroit » Archives - March 2009 » Rialto Movie House In Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Queenybee07
Username: Queenybee07

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 8:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone on the Forum remember the Rialto Movie Theatre in Detroit, Mi on Gratiot between Mt. Elliot and Meldrum? If so, Are there any images of this particular theatre available? The theatre was closed 1968 after the 1967 riot. Also is there a listing and images of all the neighborhood theatre in the Detroit Area?

Eastsideal
Username: Eastsideal

Post Number: 323
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 9:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Also is there a listing and images of all the neighborhood theatre in the Detroit Area?

http://www.waterwinterwonderla nd.com/moviehouse.asp

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2379
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

check out the Hall of Fame (hof) link.
https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/6790/59771.html

Gralr
Username: Gralr

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

try cinematreasures.org I think is the site. It has many theatres with pics across the country and lots in Detroit too!

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 278
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Royal theater WASN'T on 7 mile near Mound. It was on 7 mile just west of where Home Depot is now. East of Schaefer. I'm positive about this, I spent plenty of Saturday and Sunday afternoons there.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.