Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Old bike shop on Cass Ave. « Previous Next »
Archive through February 12, 2009Terrikeeler30 02-12-09  5:56 pm
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

Terrikeeler
Username: Terrikeeler

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha ha, No..............

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1449
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terri, did the bike shop have a name?

Haikoont
Username: Haikoont

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Terri, did the bike shop have a name?

Wouldn't you be surprised if Terri replied that it, in fact, did not have a name?

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I half-expect him to tell me he doesn't remember...

;-)

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No. Confusing question though. What do you mean ?
I heard it was just called Moore's bike shop.
Or Bob Moore's bike shop.
I'm looking for an address. It looks wayyyyy different down there now. I can't find it on Google maps. I'm not going down there and walking up and down. Oh no.

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1453
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>>I'm not going down there and walking up and down. Oh no.<<

You're kidding me, right? You're afraid to walk around the Cass Corridor? I cannot believe it. Go on a Saturday afternoon.

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This thing is crazy ! It posted one of my posts twice, now I can't delete it, then it says wait 5 seconds and times out again !!

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 2899
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What did Bo look like? We lived in the same house as a man named Bo in the early 70s, right next to the Bronx Bar. He was gay (as you said you thought Moore was gay), so I just wondered if he might have been the one who worked at the bike shop.

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're missing my point. I'm not afraid. Shit I still go down to Marlborough all the time.
I don't know which buliding it is anymore ??
If it's empty, I'm breaking in. So, I don't want to go to jail for breaking into 3 different buildings just to look for something. Maybe it's gone ? Maybe that's why I can't find it on Google. Pam said it was still up. Her dad just died. I can't drag her down there. I wouldn't even think of doing that to her right now. She's devastated.
Come on -- someone knows....Give a break ????

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well hell, lots of Bo's. Can you post names ?
How about just his first -- Lloyd.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 3777
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

????

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

????? means ?

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you post pictures here ?

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2356
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terri, have you gone to the Burton Historical Museum and looked at their material? They have city directories dating back to 18??.

It is not welcome behavior to browbeat the entire Forum to give you an address just because you demand it.

You have to do your part too. Go to Burton. Ask them. Since you say you travel down there all the time, a trip to the Burton will not harm you.

And since the OCCK is still an open case, I'm sure you will tell the police what little you may or may not remember. Any puzzle piece might just lead to the solution.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 3778
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

????

quote:

I'm breaking in. So, I don't want to go to jail for breaking into 3 different buildings just to look for something.

What the hell are you looking for, to face a possible B&E ?

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't think I was being rude, sorry.
I wouldn't do that. I've had some funny replies, the Pee-Wee Herman thing. I'm not demanding anything. It's a forum. I figure someone here might remember the place. Where's Burton ?
I'm not asking about an open police case. Just where we hung out. I think someone was referring to the other Moore I posted above. I don't know why it showed up twice and it won't let me delete. This is getting silly now. I'm looking for Bob's bike address, not the occk guy listed above.
Ok, well I need a break anyway. I have the flu.
Didn't mean to be rude.
If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1457
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She's deceptive, but I don't believe the thread should be removed. This should be a learning experience for us.

Funny thing, normally I give out any info I have. For this thread, I held back, and I don't know why.

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You want to know ?
Ask me directly. I'm not banned from anywhere, by the way. Sneaky ? Well, if you were one of us kids, you'd look for your answers anyway possible too. One of you knew Allen. Don't you care ? He's dead now. I get those days myself.
The threat to Dan was to kick his ass.I never went near him. He keeps saying his Gary tried to kill me. No ! You read this post from him. Then I'll be back.
THIS IS DAN ---------

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:11:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [occk] Jill Robinson
Gary was an acquaintance of my brother. He drove a white Monte carlo used in the child killings. Gary never did well with girls. He went gay and hit on me. The killers gay. He molested both boys, but not the girls. 3 of the victims were smothered. Once Gary threatened to smother me with a pillow, but my brother came in and interrupted him. I had a blue car that I smashed the front of and sold the neighbor across the street. He replaced the bumper and touched up the front with house paint. I think Gary got the paint from him. I recently got Internet and I see that Jill Robinson had a bike. After I smashed the blue car I bought a black LeMans from Gary. Gary said I spilled the paint right here, the bike was right here and she laid there. Now I find out that the bike had blue paint on it. Gary asked did I want a pair of shoes or boots something, then he said they`re too small anyway. Then he said he gave them to someone else anyway. I asked why did you ask me then, who is this anyway
(that he gave the shoes to. he didn`t have a ton of friends)? Gary said I`ll introduce you. About a month later he pulled up with a guy in the guys car, the guy riding passenger. He said you wanted to meet him. I had no idea what Gary was talking about said hi and they left. Some time later Gary came in and threw a pair of red kids boots on my brothers table. He said that they were the guys in the car that I`d met and he didn`t want them anymore, that he quit. I said what guy? He said the guy I met in the car that he`d given the shoes to. I had said I wanted them, here they were. I told him he was nuts and he put the boots back in his car. Recently I learned that Mark stebbins boots were missing when the body was dumped. That`s why Tim King was tied up with rope marks because the accomplice quit. All 4 kids were killed on Holidays Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years, and St. Patricks day. (So was Jon Benet Ramsay and Gary mentioned Smoky Mt. right near Boulder. Gary said a guy
out west taught him how to tie knots.) Gary told me he was butt fucking some guy and that he gave the cross off the Mihelich girl to the guy and he put it in a cigar box and moved to Wyoming. Norbergs wife found the cross in a cigar box in Wyoming. In 2001 police swabbed me and showed me PHOTOS of the white Monte Carlo and black Lemans that they`d retrieved FROM THE KILLERS HOUSE. (The black Lemans was stolen when Paul ran it into a bikers car.)Police didn`t do anything because when I was 17 I was hit by a truck was clinically dead twice and have had short term amnesia and a history of DUI and because I also claim to have been to serial killer Leslie Alan Williams house in 1983. When Williams asscoiates Andy Trombley and Michael Willis killed Deanna Seifert they came to my house and asked me for my PUBIC HAIR. I presented 4 witness statements regarding the Deanna Seifert case including 2 witnesses that saw them ask me for my PUBIC HAIR and one witness that saw them shoot at us.
Police cannot believe that Leslie Alan Williams trained serial killers. They`d prefer to let the killers run free. A preacher once told me God had preserved me so that I could help catch killers and show God was real and above the psychics. Yes I`ve been clinically dead twice and I do testify that Jesus Christ is Lord and God. Pray that they don`t try to make it look like I`m involved in this mess. Did that answer your question? Dan

Eastsideal
Username: Eastsideal

Post Number: 316
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The worst part about this thread for me is getting a look into the previously unknown (to me at least) rather creepily obsessive online sub-culture that seems to still circulate around the Oakland County child killer case. I was in school in Oakland County at the time and remember the killings as a terrifying tragedy, and the cases are rightly still open with police still working on them. But finding boards full of a few people obsessing over these crimes daily 30+ years after the fact, repetitiously and obsessively poring over the same details and suspects, going over the same rumors and 'facts' over and over again, getting caught up in drawn-out endless arguments and weird stalker-like nastiness, and engaging in strange 'detective work' subterfuges like the one that began this thread, is nothing short of bizarre.

(Message edited by eastsideal on February 13, 2009)

Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1460
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 5:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still trying to decipher the posts. Terri, had you been honest from the start, you would have made friends on the forum who would have helped you.

I written quite a bit about the subject of serial killers. What you need to do is stop posting in forums about what you know, and put everything to paper. Don't listen to hearsay--do the research.

You've received some good advice as to where to look for information. I suggest you take this advice and lose the emotion. You'll never get anywhere with this case if you let emotions get in the way.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 2267
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, was she trying to break in to spend the night in "Old Man Moore's Bike Shop" for the deuce deuce Friday the 13ths? It's apparently a big deal for some "interesting" people (do a Google search).

PS: I believe it may have been burned down in a fire awhile back....

(Message edited by Sean_of_Detroit on February 13, 2009)

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kristine Mihelich Abducted 1-2-77-Held 19 days
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4 Next

HelenDagner.com Forum Index -> MARK STEBBINS UNSOLVED SERIAL MURDER VICTIM
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author

*** It's under Marks site, for Kristine. I took the pictures and I was the friend. I'm not banned. Even if I was ? Helen can't solve this. It's already solved. ***

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 11:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lodgedodger,
Please contact me.
No big secret, I'm at terrikeeler@sbcglobal.net

Lowell
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2194
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I met Bobby Moore on two or three occasions and I am almost certain that his bike shop was on the west side of Second, somewhere around Selden. I would be surprised if it still existed. I drove by it back in the day but never visited it. I seem to remember it as a non-descript commercial building, painted plywood over former store front windows. Maybe he had another shop on Cass later. I don't know.

When I returned to Detroit from my Peace Corps days and travels in 1971 I got a job / place to live managing two apartments, actually 19th Century victorians that had been carved up into a warren of miserable little efficiency units inhabited by poor elderly people barely scraping by. One was on Ledyard just east of the Michigan Chronicle and is still standing; the one I lived in was directly behind it on Henry, now a parking lot.

The buyer flipped it within a month and it was bought by a John Moore, who was Bobby's brother. John was okay guy, if a bit of a slumlord, with a really nice wife and kids. I remember his saying they were from Gaffney, SC and both brothers had a heavy SC twang. Bobby was short and wiry and gave you the feel of being a hustler / petty criminal but otherwise seemed normal.

I remember when John told me Bobby was opening a bike shop which seemed like a losing proposition since crime was absolutely rampant in the then densely populated lower corridor. I always figured was a scam or tax sink of some sort. Those were the STRESS days of 1971-2 and the elderly in my buildings were regularly victimized.

I remember John telling me how an off-hours burglar broke in and then got trapped atop a stack of boxes by Bobby's dogs. I last saw John in the late seventies and, due to his weight and chain smoking, doubt if he is still among us.

As for the OC killings, I'm like that the internet is being used to hopefully solve or bring resolution to them.

As for the tenor the conversation this thread had descended into, it seems to display both the weakness and the strength of message board discussion. The net result is the waste of bandwidth mixed with information and a waste of my time with the mop. :-)

Terrikeeler

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Lowell,
I sent you a note.
Thanks for pulling the posts too.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.