Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Thursday Night Bars « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bigd
Username: Bigd

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 10:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a few friends coming to stay with me in the city this Thursday, and I want to show them a good time. They're coming in the late evening, and we'll be looking to grab a few drinks. Anyone have a recommendation for a good Thursday night bar in the city?

Birdie
Username: Birdie

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

every other thursday there is a sweet dj at jumbos. you can't beat the price of the drinks there...

also there is a super free show at the lager house this thursday - tyvek and others!

Melody
Username: Melody

Post Number: 321
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 11:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm bartending at Small's this Thursday. Hamtramck has a ton of fun and interesting bar-goers during the week. Try Belmont and Whiskey in the Jar too, and make it a mini bar crawl.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.