Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Anyone know about the 3901 woodward block? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lo_to_d
Username: Lo_to_d

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The businesses have been vacated, there is a Monahan construction trailer outside, site work is occurring in the rear parking lot, and there is a sign up in the beer store that says they will return after the construction is finished. I know this developer received tax credits for the project, but does anyone know what the project entails? It's been a couple of weeks now, but no substantial work from the outside. Anyone?

Lo_to_d

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pic

Diesel
Username: Diesel

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This project is a renovation of the theatre and a new three story building built next to it. Monahan is the construction manager for the project. I believe there is to be a restaurant and maybe a theatre. I looked at the construction plans a few months ago. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 2202
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 7:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard its going to be a Cheesecake Factory and a House of Blues!

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a previous Threadhttps://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/163030.html?1227741581

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4382
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very, very good to have this complex saved.

Lo_to_d

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thx. sorry i missed the previous thread.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.