Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Truth and Rumors: Paging RSA « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

D_mcc
Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 1613
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 3:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may not be good, but I just heard the news that the largest design firm in the state of Michigan is closing up shop...

Can anyone that knows what I am talking about substantiate this?

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1591
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hmmm; i haven't heard anything about that. they have plenty of other offices around the world that should keep them afloat. if i hear anything i'll let you know...

D_mcc

Post Number: 1615
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 4:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks...I just heard the rumor from a friend who heard it from someone who works at another large firm. I'm speaking of F/E if you were wondering.

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1592
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F/E? i assumed you were talking about SG (they're the largest architecture firm in the state and 7th largest in the country).

you can email me at rockstarchitect(at)aol(dot)com if you don't want to post it publicly.

D_mcc

Post Number: 1617
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Automaker/My Name Is...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.