Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Angels Night 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dfd
Username: Dfd

Post Number: 847
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The DFD audio feed is down. Can anyone with a scanner keep the rest of us out of towners up on the fires (or lack of fires) tonight and tomorrow night?

Ericdetfan
Username: Ericdetfan

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Somebody is f'in around half of downriver is without power

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 2396
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 10:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lots of sirens in the vicinity of vernor and 75

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 626
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last night, about 10 p.m., I saw smoke coming out of an apartment window on Greenfield south of Fenkell, with a whole lot of cops and firefighters on hand for what looked like a fairly small fire. But Greenfield was blocked so I couldn't get close enough to tell.
There was another somewhere in the vicinity of Davidson and Livernois, but the smoke was spread so wide it was hard to tell where it came from.
On the bus this morning, I saw a duplex on Pennsylvania (that had been pretty much trashed already) was completely charred and still wet and steaming, so it had to have burned last night.
That's three, and it's not like I was out looking for them. Anyone else witness any fires last night?

Dfd
Username: Dfd

Post Number: 861
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 9:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So how did it go this year?

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 1235
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Down a few fires from last year, according to mayor's office.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.