Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Which would be worse « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The job of Mayor of Detroit after KK or job of the next President of the United States?

I used to think the job of mayor of Detroit would be the worse of the two because reversing the stigma of the city, and leading it in a positive direction is not an easy task, but now with the state of the economy and trying to fix 8 years of Bush policy I think the job of president may be worse. Your thoughts?

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5925
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kilpatrick didnt cause untold numbers of people to lose their azzes...nor did he send troops into a never ending war with Canada....triple the national debt....bring us teetering on the cusp of bankruptcy.....sold 300 million american souls to China....etc..etc...etc...

(Message edited by Detroit_stylin on September 29, 2008)

Crumbled_pavement
Username: Crumbled_pavement

Post Number: 561
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

War with Canada? Say it isn't so!

Focusonthed
Username: Focusonthed

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 6:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A never-ending war with Canada? Did it start in 1812?

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5929
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

naw i was being facetious with that statement in regards to our mess we are now stuck in with Iraq...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.