Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Homes of the Auto Executives « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1963
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Post your Auto Baron Mansions here.

Here is the home of George Mason, located on an exclusive private lane E. of Livernois, and South of Seven Mile. He was the CEO of Nash Kelvinator, and Co Founder of American Motors Corporation. 

Tom_in_kc
Username: Tom_in_kc

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool. Do you have any more photos? That isn't very clear.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1964
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 8:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, it looked better before I had to resize it down to 50K prior to upload on this forum.

Dfd
Username: Dfd

Post Number: 592
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 8:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't have any photos, just a question. Wasn't Brush Park mostly auto execs?

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 485
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a TON...let me check my archives.

Pkbroch
Username: Pkbroch

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Auto executives lived in Indian Village, Boston Edison, and Palmer Woods. Some moved to Grosse Pointe in the 1920's.

The Boston Edison web site has some great pix and bio's.

Someday I will learn how to post pictures.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.