Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Wasabi Restaurant « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jhartmich
Username: Jhartmich

Post Number: 166
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quick review:

Went there today to patronize the new Wasabi restaurant that opened in my neighborhood.

Atmosphere: 10
Service: 10
Miso Soup: 10+ (the best I have ever had)
Chef's Choice Sushi: 10
Korean Sweet & Sour Chicken Entre': 8
Price: fair

I liked what I had and will return. The place looks great; nice soft music playing; no screaming cooks or mangers yelling at people. They seemed to do allot of carry-out. I took one of the 10% discount coupons and had no problem with the discount.

Overall I was very satisfied. Give it a try and support your local establishments.

Midtowng
Username: Midtowng

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stopped in there last week on their first day open... they were still working out the kinks, but it was a good experience... i will go back again!

Scout
Username: Scout

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2008 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: prices, do you mean "fair" as in "so-so" or "fair" as in "prices are not unreasonable"?

I will be checking it out.

Liquor license?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.