Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Baptist Church « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sjmes
Username: Sjmes

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, August 16, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My in laws are in town from Poland and they are interested in going to a Baptist Church. Can anyone recommend a good Baptist Church?

Jita1
Username: Jita1

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, August 16, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I highly recommend Macedonia Baptist Church at 14221 Southfield (service drive) between Lyndon and Schoolcraft in Detroit.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7643
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 7:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All baptist churches are good. So are Church of God and in Christ, Methodist churches, Presbyterians churches and even Catholic churches. Just find a church hime and the bothers and sisters, Mothers and Fathers in Christ will join you into their families.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Believe me, not all Baptist churches are good. I used to work at a Christian print shop in Detroit and got to know most of the area preachers. Boy, I could tell you some stories.

Ggores
Username: Ggores

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 9:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The More Excellent Way" Church on the corner of, ummm, Lasher and, ummmm, Outer Drive. I think this would be an interesting pick for the in-laws most excellent adventure. Really. BTW, the phrase More Excellent Way is from the book of, ummmmm, I wanna say Ester... eh, I gotta do some reading this morning anyhow.

(Message edited by ggores on August 17, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.