Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Shop at the Bureau & Support Detroit Trails « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Fishtoes2000
Username: Fishtoes2000

Post Number: 642
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I plan on at the Bureau this Thursday from around 6pm until 7:30pm or so. If you want to stop by and shop, I'll answer all your questions about trail developments in the City. I work for MTGA so I greatly appreciate this fundraising opportunity!

-------------------------

The Bureau of Urban Living is hosting a fundraiser for Detroit greenways this Thursday, August 7th. 25% of the sales for the day will be donated to the Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance for work in Detroit.

The Bureau is "a modern-day general store for city dwellers, [and] offers modern home goods and gifts." It's a very cool store carrying unique items that you're just not going to find anywhere else in town.

The Bureau will have light refreshments from 5 PM until 9 PM. (They open at 11 AM.) They're also have some brochures on the various trail projects under development across the City.

You can find the Bureau of Urban Living in the Canfield Lofts, 460 West Canfield Street in Midtown Detroit. They're just next door to Motor City Brewing and across the street from the Traffic Jam and Snug.

http://www.bureauliving.com/
Top of pageBottom of page

Fishtoes2000
Username: Fishtoes2000

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bump. (And, due to a change in my schedule, I may no be able to be there as long as I'd hoped.)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.