Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Barbara Rose Collins-- Just won't let the Africa Town thing go. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Higgs1634
Username: Higgs1634

Post Number: 594
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20080724/NEWS01/ 80724065

quote:

You ought to write HUD and ask them why African Town is racist and Mexicantown is not racist. Why Greektown is not racist, why Chinatown is not racist, but African Town is racist,” she said. “It used to be African Town, but HUD said we could not call it that because that was racist.”

Oh BRC, it wasn't the name, but the setting aside of tax money for a certain race....but don't let the facts get in the way.

Honestly, I would love to watch extensive fly on the wall coverage of just her. The batshit-crazy stuff that must come out of this woman's mouth at all times must be awesome. Anyone have contacts in the world of reality T.V shows? Instant hit.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 7781
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do these people have positions of power? I wouldn't trust them to feed my fish while on vacation.

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your on to something Higgs

Eastsidedame
Username: Eastsidedame

Post Number: 421
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oy vey!

Scooter2k7
Username: Scooter2k7

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She and Kwame are examples of people who vote without doing their homework. Instead of worrying about a district (that will probably go under i.e. see Asian Village) why not focusing on some real issues. Here is an idea, DPS is a joke and the kids cannot read. That should keep her busy for a while.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7782
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She's too busy figuring out how to kick charities out of Detroit because the boards of directors might have white people on them.

Youngprofessionaldetroiter
Username: Youngprofessionaldetroiter

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just spoke with a graduating law student from UMich moving back downtown to the city. We both grew up in the City, and we were just lamenting about the nonsense that is City Council.

2 things here:

(1) Don't you have more pressing "our financial house is on fire" things to be dealing with?

and

(2) If you want to call it Africantown...then start calling it Africantown. The name will stick. Everyone will be happy. We don't need to incite useless anger and frustration, and we can focus on other things. Like where 7 million dollars in gasoline went.

Glad we're moving back so we can start the movement to vote out this craziness.

YPD

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 2629
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if Greektown and Mexican town were designated with those titles or did they just evolve over time, like people saying' Let's go down to those restaurants in that Greek area' which became 'Let's go to Greektown'or was it the City of Detroit or the Business Association that came in and said 'This area between Brush and John R, Monroe and Lafayette is to be known as Greektown'. It seems kind of forced to pick an area and decide what it is going to be. That might be why Asian Village didn't work. The 'flavor' of the people who live there isn't present.

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 132
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In related news...

A new Chinatown is set to open in downtown Beijing just in time for Olympics.

Maxdetroit
Username: Maxdetroit

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^^ That "portrait" looks like at least 30 years and 100 pounds ago.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.congressproject.org /ethics/collins2.html

list of BRC's "irregularities" while a congresswoman including but not limited to buying a clock for $900 + bucks and invoicing her Office Holder fund for $8,500.

intersting reading

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7783
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Max. I guess I did make her look better than she does. Perhaps a tiara and a princess dress would help?

Maxdetroit

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnlodge: Yes, the new super-sized Babs definitely needs a tiara, along with a ham sandwich in one hand and a wad of cash in the other. How else would we recognize her?

Higgs1634

Post Number: 596
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some Classic BRC.....

quote:

Farrakhan defends, forgives Barbara-Rose Collins

By Jennifer Loven / Associated Press (July of 1996)

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan urged thousands at an inner-city church Friday night to forgive U.S. Rep. Barbara-Rose Collins her mistakes and support her beleaguered re-election campaign with their money and votes...

.... In addition to having the third worst voting record in the U.S. House, Collins is being investigated by the Justice Department and House ethics committee after allegations she misused her office, campaign and scholarship funds.

Also, a House grievance board last year found that Collins fired an aide who is gay because she feared he had the virus that causes AIDS. In an unprecedented loss for a House member, the aide won back pay and reimbursement of legal fees.

Partly as a result of those problems, Collins faces six challengers from within her own party in next month's primary election as she seeks a fourth two-year term.

Before Farrakhan's speech, Collins once again portrayed herself as an unfairly accused victim of a racist news media, calling herself "just a little person ... just a sister from the east side of Detroit" and comparing her re-election contest to a "holy jihad."

She said her home has been broken into and said she cannot pay her bills because checks sent to her in the mail have been stolen.

"I have come under some of the most vicious and racist and vile attacks ever seen upon an AfricanAmerican woman since Harriet Tubman," Collins said.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know who is against me. ... I'm going to tell you why -- it's about power."

One Detroit political analyst called Collins' courting of Farrakhan "a brilliant move" that was sure to resonate with many voters in the 15th District, 90 percent of which is in Detroit and includes many of the city's poorest neighborhoods.

"It will be hard for all the others to combat that," Mario Morrow said.

....He also urged those at the rally not to feel angry at state Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, by most accounts Collins' most serious challenger and an old friend of the congresswoman.

Collins' other Democratic challengers are: funeral home executive and former congressman's son Douglas Diggs; freshman state Sen. Henry Stallings, who has been accused of using his campaign funds for personal and business expenses; defrocked judge Leon Jenkins, who has been practicing law in Los Angeles; state Sen. George Hart, who does not live in the district; and political unknown Godfrey Dillard, an attorney.

Quite a crop of challengers there.

quote:

"I have come under some of the most vicious and racist and vile attacks ever seen upon an AfricanAmerican woman since Harriet Tubman

best.BRC quote.ever.

(Message edited by higgs1634 on July 25, 2008)

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2714
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, BRC is crazy. The fact that she can't see why HUD refused to give funds to a development called African Town proves that she's nuts. Also, Scooter2k7, neither BRC or Kilpatrick control what goes on at DPS. I'll agree that there are a lot of things to focus on, but DPS is not their responsibility.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At one meeting, BRC went on (after she voted against forfeiture proceedings) about a ban on Pit Bulls. She went on to describe, in detail, the abuse her little dog took from another dog.

I just stared in amazement at this walking wonder. Bat-shit crazy is an apt descriptor.

Priorities...

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7785
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this better?

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1888
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm black and I hate the idea of African town. Blacks in Detroit are not Africans and anyone from Africa living here are quick to remind you of that. I claim my African heritage but I am not African. I am black or African American. Now the problem is this... you can't complain about a bunch of Mexicans opening businesses and the district being called Mexican Town... or the Greeks or Chinese doing the same thing. You can't go after money basically limited it to a race.. that's bullshit. Detroit does not need black themed entertainment/businesses- we already have that..just as whites and Mexicans etc.

This city is 80% black...since when do we need a lil section in our already overly black city to cater to us? I feel as if blacks want blacktown, African town etc.. they need to buy the land and properties in an area and call it that. You don't need city funds and initiatives to make a black area...thats such bullshit.

I'm so tired of these idiotic political figures here in Detroit focusing on the dumbest shit. I'm trying hard not to turn this into a dissertation, but fuck. People wander why Detroit is loosing it's population and things are getting worse. I would hate to be a white person or any other race for that matter living in Detroit. No one seems to care about them... we have a huge financial crisis, failing schools, corrupt leadership, crime issues, morale issues, and you wanna bitch about a damn African Town? If I were of another race and couldn't get basic city services and some sort of return on investment living here I would be pissed that my beloved elected officials would rather argue over yet ANOTHER downtown project and also that I wouldn't feel comfortable supporting or feel at home while there.

Illwill
Username: Illwill

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scooter2k7,,

Get your facts straight. KK voted down the entire African Town idea.

Thejesus

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NEVER FORGET!

Maxdetroit

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^^Not quite porky enough but better.

HEY, FB EYE, DO YOU KNOW WHO THE F---- I AM???

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1734
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here here Vizion,

I too am black and agree. The "Keep it black" mentality that BRC has is counter productive. If a non black were to be looking at her sqawk about this petty foolishness, they'd know that BRC (who represents the city) does NOT have their best interest in mind. This isn't just an isolated incident here, members of the council have made many statements like this in recent years.

Jazzfan
Username: Jazzfan

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thejesus,
Nice PhotoShop job!

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7788
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If only it were a photoshop job... If only...

Jazzfan
Username: Jazzfan

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If those are real, she truly is out of her mind!

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7789
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh they're real.. She was celebrating her birthday.

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1256
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are these plans available in a larger version? I cant see them too well on the detnews site.

Maxdetroit

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This city is 80% black...since when do we need a lil section in our already overly black city to cater to us?

Exactly. As a white Detroiter I was thinking the same thing. It seems like overkill, like designating a section of Bloomfield Hills "Wealthy White Town". What's the point? The world already perceives Detroit as "African Town" and unfortunately 99% of the perception is negative. This whole region needs to heal and get away from the endless racial bickering or we are finished. The politicians in charge of Detroit right now are just stirring the pot, taking us backward 50 years. They are a disaster and we need to get rid of them before things get worse--if that's even possible.

Registeredguest
Username: Registeredguest

Post Number: 391
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Africantown / Paradise Valley - whatever. Is that really that big of an issue? Politicians pandering to the least sophisticated of their respective base? Is that really a surprise?

My bone to pick - why spend millions to fix up a park and streetscapes that have been recently fixed up and are relatively well maintained. Smart for a city in a perpetual budget crisis, even if these are coming from foundations and the feds? Seems like there are many other areas that could use sprucing up and those funds.

Oh well - another attempt for the planners and politicians to re-create the wheel and use large projects and federal grants as a band-aid to fix problems that only good, sensible policy can fix.

Scooter2k7
Username: Scooter2k7

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dooly noted lllwill

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 6156
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To get one thing straight, the African Town idea was to focus on actually African-themed businesses, from what I understand, not African-American-themed businesses. It'd be no different than a Cork or German Town is a historically white city.

Regardless of all that, as most of all of us have beat to death, before, it wasn't the name nor even the theme that was the problem, but how the money would be doled out and to whom. The proposal was illegal right on its face, and I'm not going to support something so illegally discriminatory.

I have absolutely no problem with an African-themed district, or even an African-American-themed business even if I personally believe it would be patently ridiculous in a city 80%+ African American.

If a group of private, black business men want to get together, apply for local, state, and federal tax credits and abatements like everyone else, and form an African Town or African-American Town, more power to them. But, the City of Detroit should not (and fortunately can not) use discriminatory practices to will a district into existence. The difference between Greektown, Mexicantown, etc...and this idea of Africantown is that anyone can set up in the aforementioned districts.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 6157
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for Barbara Rose-Collins, I don't really know what to say. She simply doesn't have a grasp of much of anything beyond a simplistic level of the world. I'm not so sure that she's so much racist as she is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Savannah
Username: Savannah

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone has seen "Birth Of A Nation" Where they had the "Carpet Bag Congress" with the new members of congress propping their feet on the tables, I had heretofore thought it incredibly raceist,but nowadays...

Detmi7mile
Username: Detmi7mile

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My goodness this is bassackwardness at its best.

When is the soonest we can get all these jokers out??

Russix
Username: Russix

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When they say paradise lost, are they still referring to a small section of the city or the whole thing now? This project is interesting and I hope it is successful, but after traveling down Grand River this afternoon, I think this money might be better spent in small business loans to redevelop commercial districts. Your average Detroiter is more likely to go in and buy groceries at a new store then buy an expensive meal at a jazz club.

Thejesus

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 9:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"To get one thing straight, the African Town idea was to focus on actually African-themed businesses, from what I understand, not African-American-themed businesses."

This is a common misconception. From the article...

"The new district is expected to feature restaurants, clubs and other amenities themed to Detroit's black entertainment culture."

Higgs1634

Post Number: 597
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Seeing as she has served in various elected offices and been re-elected to those offices on numerous occasions, I doubt she is going anywhere.

Besides, council would be sooo boring without her.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 7802
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I thought I saw them leaving this morning:

Melody
Username: Melody

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Her current term expires in 2009.

Higgs1634

Post Number: 598
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh. Awesome. Can not wait for the re-election campaign. Does she have a website up yet. I want to donate.

I think she really missed an opportunity in '96 to use "Most oppressed African American woman since Harriet Tubman" as a campaign slogan. I think she should use it now. Obviously it still must hold true.

Dannyv
Username: Dannyv

Post Number: 289
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B arbara-Rose_Collins

Oldestuff
Username: Oldestuff

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 5:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about that huggy picture in today's Freep of her and KK at the ground breaking?????

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2862
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if BRC the only member of City Council at the ground breaking? None of the others are visible in the photo.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7526
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 7:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For far as most of us in this forum has known. Building a AFRICANTOWN in a already created black community in Detroit is RACIST! It is totally disgrace to black race and black America. KING KWAME and city council supported this " BLACKS ONLY" community with bit of city tax dollars while the rest of the small ethnic oasis communities in Detroit don't get a piece of city tax dollars.

When black folks took over Detroit after 1975 they can do whatever that please to bring a black atmosphere to outside influence. But it's not going to work because of the stereotypical instincts of white race and any other ethnic race. They want their voices heard in Detroit but they have shut out by the Coleman Young and his cronies and KING KWAME Thug Mafia except for Dennis Archer.

When this "BLACKS ONLY" community opens I will not shop or play in that AFRICANTOWN. I would make sure that Africantown will be stopped.

I'm black, I met some of all at the Mr. Boileau's Forum Picnic as the Ghettoman's representative STREET PROPHET # 174. Don't think that I'm racist because I don't bring up the word HATE!

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 681
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 7:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One word!

Boycott>

<313>

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 390
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 8:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please know there is a difference between Africantown, and African-American town!
The purpose was to celebrate the African culture!
Why does it seem RACIST?

There is a whole country that needs to be discovered the perception needs to change, and all of Africa is not just black people!

Lmichigan

Post Number: 6161
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 9:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thejesus, I was referencing the original intent of the African Town, which was to focus on an international African culture as opposed to national African-American culture.

This new Harmonie Park district is nothing more than a revival of the former Paradise Valley enclave, which makes it all the more ridiculous that Rose-Collins wants to rename it "African Town".

Still, as I said in my other post above, I'd have any problem whatsoever with an upscale district patterened around historic African American culture in Detroit. Detroit would be much better off with a resurrected Paradise Valley; Detroit would be better off with any kind of unique nodes of activity it can create.

I just don't think the city should be much involved, especially in deciding who and who could not get money for their endeavors in such a district.

Eastsidedame
Username: Eastsidedame

Post Number: 465
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 3:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where's my BELGIANTOWN, VanDamme it??

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2719
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 4:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the exception of Coaches Corner, the Hilton Inn, the Mezzanine, the party store, and Blumz flowers, aren't other active businesses in that area black-owned or cater to blacks:

Restaurants/Nightclubs/bars:

Lola's
the Rhino
Lot 1210
Evolution
Grand Central Lounge
Bert's on Broadway

Retail/fashion

RAGS
Spectacles
The Warehouse(urban fashion),
the urban gym shoe store
the small coffee house next to it

Miscellaneous

Hamilton-Anderson Group(architectural firm)

Also, other than new signs or banners on light poles, how much more infrastructure upgrades are needed in the area? Didn't major repairs on the streets and sidewalks occur in preparation for the Superbowl?

The money for this project($10 million) could have gone towards some other more needed projects in the city. I can't see where $10 million is needed to upgrade the area. It just seems to me that the money is really designed to go to one of the mayor's associates who has the contract to do the infrastructure work. Well, that's my two cents.

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 1884
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 8:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For artificial evolution, look to Fountainwalk.

Greektown, Mexicantown, etc... were not pre-named and artificially created.

Luckycar
Username: Luckycar

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I keep reading about this Africa Town concept and I can't get my mind wrapped around it.BRC wants tax dollars,to fund a district that provides what?African culture?Afro-American culture?A combo of the two?Didn't Asia Town just tank?
BRC is another example of people wanting gov. to act on their wants,not their needs.We get the gov. that we deserve,keep voting in these fools.
How about a place where people are semi-educated,with high single parent homes,high crime,high drop out rates,high taxes and a mayor and council that are the laughing stock of the planet......oh too late its been done already.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7547
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greektown survived without using city money.

Mexicantown survived without using city money.

Chaldeantown survived without using city money.

Corktown survived without using city money.

Benglatown survived without using city money.

Yemenese Village survived without using city money.

Muslim Warrendale survived without using city money.

Now Africantown is using city money to build their " BLACKS ONLY" retail and entertainment district. That's because the black folks run the whole city business, it's their business for black Detroit development. This was just after white folks who used to live and work in Detroit and ran city business.

It's just isn't fair. City money should be use to help develop other ethnic oasis in Detroit ghettohoods. Those tiny communities are getting a bum steer.

The race card game is still playing. Who's next to deal.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.