Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » East Side Memories Golf Outing « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Southwestmap
Username: Southwestmap

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you attended a Catholic School on the East Side suring the '50's, 60's or 70's you may be interested in this event:

"If you are friends with anyone over age 55 who attended a Detroit east side area Catholic School please forward this message: I am looking for a contact a person from the various schools to assist.

Rattle Run Golf Course is planning to hold a day of golf and steak/chicken dinner for the first 120 golfers who respond to this message on either Sept. 5th or 12th or even the 19th. (depending on the response we get). Cost? $45.00+ cash bar.

After working at a golf course for years I have talked to many people who have attended a Metro Detroit East side Catholic School. There is a real bond between us. Nuns, Priests, Brothers, Sports etc. But most of all the way we were brought up and our shared values. We have told our stories on the course now lets see if we can get together to share some memories of some of the best times of our lives.

Don't play golf? Come and break bread anyway. We will have some cards ready for you. Maybe a euchre tournament if you want.

Just let us know your thoughts! Contact me at brazeaubrozo@comcast.net or 810-364-5726 or respond directly to Rattle Run at info@rattlerun.com

-Dave Brozo St. Ambrose 1959
Yes, I am French
Top of pageBottom of page

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 5058
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't you all go to Chandler Park back in the day?! It's still lookin' great these days (even if it's a little bit under water right now).

Good luck with your event!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.