Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Blondy on WWJ « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 4213
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 9:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heard her on the radio this morning. Look under "audio" on the link to hear the interview.

http://www.wwj.com/

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1106
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 9:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Go Liz.

Sean_of_Detroit should hear this.

Where the hell is Blondy, I never see her on here anymore.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 941
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Open City (which she helps run) is on hiatus for the Summer. The reason stated was to allow some vacation time for those running it. So maybe she is on vacation? Just a guess.

Hey... which audio clip is it? The options are Podcast, World Wide Auto Report, Automotive Insight, WWJ Plus, Great Stuff, 60 Minutes, or Great Lakes IT Report. I am on dial up at the moment. Loading them all and trying to find it would take a few hours, so I can't really find it that way.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Django

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look under WWJ Plus. Its also under podcast but doesnt have Blondys name. WWJ repeats most interviews throughout the day, you might just catch it while listening to 950AM.

Mortgageking
Username: Mortgageking

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She sounds hot.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 4214
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you scroll down, it is listed under audio on the left hand side of the page, under "Open City Detroit".

Django

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

she is, but already been had by another cool Detroiter.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 946
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Finally listened. I love her story. I seriously have been a fan of the K9 to 5 people sense they first posted those first posts asking about opening such a place. I wish I could remember some of the comments they got. Actually, maybe they are better forgotten.

Gthomas... you should have heard the naysayers on that idea. She certainly made them eat their words didn't she?

As to Mortgageking's comment;

How on Earth can someone sound hot? I thought "hot" was a description of looks. Does that mean someone can smell hot?

LOL...

I am so going to go tell The Girly that she smells hot. See how that goes.... :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.