Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Kwame Buys...Vaseline In Prison!? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gplimpton
Username: Gplimpton

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story /Glimpse-into-Kilpatricks-Life -Behind-Bars/Hty1ckZD7UeCMYfFf SmkoA.cspx

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 957
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 7:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's cold and so lonely locked away in a cell, away from all his bitches...

lol

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 360
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just needs it to "Chase the ghost".

or not

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 8806
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kwhyme has enough pull to get a HVAC technician out to the JAIL to adjust the fucking temperature of his cell for half a damn day.

Funny to see this story...driving by the jail today I was wondering what he was watching on his HDTV at the time.

Vaseline...

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 2062
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can tell you this quote is a lie.
"A lunch menu shows that on Thanksgiving, inmates enjoyed a lunch of three ounces of roasted turkey with gravy, two ounces of cranberry sauce, cornbread dressing, yams, green beans, pumpkin pie, a dinner roll, and a choice of fruit punch or milk."

Maybe thats what KK got but not the gen pop.

Gplimpton

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, I'm pretty sure they serve the prisoners a fancier lunch on holidays.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 946
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kwame greased a lot of palms as mayor, now he's greasing his own palm in jail.

Leannam1989
Username: Leannam1989

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 1:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kwame's probably doing better in jail than most of the city's homeless are doing on the streets.

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 2066
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 1:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

plimpton, I can assure you they dont. Possibly a a small piece of cake extra. They keep you lean in there.

Macomb county served us two ham sandwiches with a fake piece of cheese, an apple and chips for lunch and dinner for over a month.

Dickersons not to bad.

Wayne county is the worst. Brothers fighting over juice boxes and the like.

Hamtragedy
Username: Hamtragedy

Post Number: 366
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 1:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Django, sounds like you've had a few of those cold showers with a hose before.

Crash_nyc
Username: Crash_nyc

Post Number: 391
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 4:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vaseline + Scottie Pippen poster = happy Kwame.

Gplimpton

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something we should know, Django?

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Better to be safe than sore-y.

(Message edited by rhymeswithrawk on December 13, 2008)

Gdub
Username: Gdub

Post Number: 269
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 9:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember when I was working at Slows Kwame & the fam came in (w/ no less than 4 guards, I guess since Slows is overrun with dangerous skinny hipsters wielding silverware), and he ordered just a plate of smoked chicken. I gave him a big pile of it, apparently his doctor at the time had him on a questionable diet. A week later he was in a Dallas hospital with diverticulitis (partially caused by that protein-only diet). Just an anecdote for y'all, since we were on the subject.

Denbytar64
Username: Denbytar64

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, it is KK's Johnson, it is his soap, he can wash his Johnson as fast as he wants to.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.