Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Good realtor in Ferndale? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Marco_polo
Username: Marco_polo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We've moved recently to the area and we are looking for a good (honest, knowledgeable and Internet savvy) real estate agent in Ferndale.

Can anyone recommend someone they know or worked with? Thanks so much.

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 558
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dan Dubensky. His office is in Royal Oak, and works extensively in Ferndale.

dan@skywardrealestate dot com

www.skywardrealestate.com

He is the owner of the business.

Cinderpath
Username: Cinderpath

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

- Yes Cynthia Wargo, I have had great dealings with her, and known her for a 8 years. She sold me our house in Ferndale, and knows the area well.

cythiawargo@kw.com
Keller Williams Realty Royal Oak, Michigan
248-291-8117

Rrl
Username: Rrl

Post Number: 967
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the "D" and DetroitYES, Marco.

Marco_polo
Username: Marco_polo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys. And thanks for the recommendations.

Miketeevee
Username: Miketeevee

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try Ron Rocz (Rose) on Woodward in Royal Oak.
http://ronrocz.com/
Good guy. Knows the area very well.

Rust
Username: Rust

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try Alice Chateau

http://www.gmacrealestate.com/ find/agents/home/Sine-and-Mona ghan-Royal-Oak-Alice-Chateau/

Woodwardside GMAC
(248) 766-0925.

She has lived and worked in the area almost 25 years.

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 6553
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to The Forum Marco. Good luck on settling into Ferndale. 50 cent side, East of Woodward Avenue, $dollar side is West of Woodward. Quality schools have always been a big draw. Expect to pay a premium as Ferndale comes with a certain hipster cache'.

jjaba, Proudly Westside.

Crawford
Username: Crawford

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quality schools? Ferndale??

Ferndale has many positive attributes, but it has never been known for top-notch schools.

You can certainly do much worse, but Ferndale schools are well below-average for Oakland County standards.

Part of the reason that Ferndale is trendy and popular with young, childless couples is because traditional families with small children do not consider Ferndale a viable option, thus creating a void.

Chandyside
Username: Chandyside

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're getting there on schools, Crawford. Trending up in general and, in specific, the John F. Kennedy elementary is above state average in all subjects should you put stock in standardized testing as an end-all barometer.
Robotics teams, outstanding music, arts and theater programs and improving athletics indicate a positive change underway. Anecdotally, the parents I've encountered so far are invested and care an awful lot about how their kids' education unfolds.

Marco_Polo, as per your original request, Sarah Ebaugh is a Century 21 realtor that knows the area as a life-long resident and active marketer. She sold my previous house in ferndale and helped me close on my current one.
sarah@sarahebaugh.com

Good luck!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.