Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Michigan Commercials « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitnative
Username: Detroitnative

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure if it airs in Michigan, but there is a commercial with none other then Jeff Daniels, pleading for business's to relocate to the state. It comes on constantly here in Va. I am trying to move back myself, but can't find work. Hopefully something happens soon. Good Luck to everyone, and thank you Jeff Daniels

Wanderinglady
Username: Wanderinglady

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I live in California, and I saw the Jeff Daniels commercial as well (it may have been on one of the cable stations).

Maybe Jeff Daniels can convince Jim Carrey to make a better sequel to "Dumb and Dumber" in Michigan!

Professorscott
Username: Professorscott

Post Number: 1332
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those spots also air on TV and radio in Michigan and Ontario. There are several of them; I don't know if the ones airing in California are the same as those we see and hear in these parts.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.