Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Lofts in Capitol Park For Rent « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gthomas
Username: Gthomas

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me and my partner from Chicago love the Capitol Park area and trying to find some residential lofts around the park. If you have any information on that please let me know ASAP! We're trying to move before the end of May. A place that allow dogs and have expose brick with wood floors.

Admin
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 635
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bump

Sparty06
Username: Sparty06

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 11:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you find a place that allows dogs, where you will take them to go to the bathroom.... seems to be mostly concrete around that area?

Gthomas

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WOW! Well any around for that price range ....in the central business area?

Jackpot
Username: Jackpot

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 6:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i know people with dogs that live in capitol park, wood floors, exposed brick. i believe they pay around $550 per month for spaces that are probably over 1000-sq feet. great deal if you don't mind the riff raff ... but that should be outta there soon, along with the cheap rent! :o

Terryh
Username: Terryh

Post Number: 761
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 9:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

550 per month is great but factor in the heating bill jackpot.

Gthomas

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 5:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It doesn't matter ....i love raw lofts that needs a little TLC..."Jackpot" let me know any contact info for that particular place. I don't mind the riff raff....

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.