Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Team Detroit Recruiting Open House Today 5/15 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 583
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are any of you going to the Recruiting Open House today at Team Detroit in Dearborn? I'm going. Maybe I will see you there.

Here are the details from adcraft.org in the classified section:

Team Detroit, comprised of five of the largest advertising and communications agencies in Detroit, including JWT, Y&R, Ogilvy, Wunderman and GroupM, will host a Recruiting Open House on Thursday, May 15 from 4:00pm-8:00pm.

We're looking for creative, idea driven, detail-oriented individuals with a strong sense of initiative. All experience levels are welcome. We plan to conduct on-site interviews, so please bring a copy of your resume and/or portfolio. To RSVP, please send a cover letter and your resume to human.resources@teamdetroit.co m. Additional questions? Call 313-615-2251.

Team Detroit offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k). Team Detroit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.

Team Detroit
550 Town Center Dr.
Dearborn, MI 48126

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 395
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spacemonkey do you know if the open house includes recruitment of graphic designers?

Spacemonkey

Post Number: 585
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I believe it does. I went to this same open house last summer and it was for all creatives, writers, graphic designers, etc.

But if you want to be sure, call the number in my post above and inquire.

Gaz
Username: Gaz

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish everybody going good luck!

Spacemonkey

Post Number: 586
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Gaz.

I need a full-time job, like pronto.

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 396
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same, Im looking for full time or internships. As a recent grad Im taking anything I can get. Thank you for the info!

Spacemonkey

Post Number: 589
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mdoyle, maybe you've seen these job postings already... ?

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=g raphic+artist&l=MIchigan

Spacemonkey

Post Number: 590
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found this too:

Graphic Art internship:

http://www.vault.com/jobs/jobb oard/viewjob.jsp?postjob_num=1 5238633392

Gaz
Username: Gaz

Post Number: 212
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If there is anything I can do for any of you, please let me know. I have been out of work before, and it really sucks!

Spacemonkey

Post Number: 592
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to this creative recruitment fair. It was packed. Mostly with recent college grads. I don't expect to get hired, but hopefully I'll get some freelance work out of my meeting there.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.