Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Dog Owner? Join the RIverfront Canine Club! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1221
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 4:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Canine To Five is pleased to be partnering with the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy to bring you the Riverfront Canine Club. If you haven’t experienced Detroit’s beautiful new (and dog friendly!) Riverfront yet – this is your change to walk the water’s edge with your dog. We will be walking on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m. and Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. – bring your pooch and come on down!

For more on the Riverfront Canine Club visit http://caninetofivedetroit.com /riverfront.php

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 349
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 6:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its been almost two years since I lost Farnsworth and I still havn't found the right dog yet. Im going to have to borrow one and try and make it down. Looking forward to seeing you L.

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 7:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have 2 giant monster dogs, come on down and you can walk one of them!

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

don't forget the pooper scooper! lol

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Ill need a coal shovel

You bringin the Man Liz?

(Message edited by django on May 12, 2008)

(Message edited by django on May 12, 2008)

Ronaldj
Username: Ronaldj

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Django:
Find yourself a pugle. Never saw anyone not smile at mine. It walks proud and it walks tall.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.