Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Reminder - Motor City Makeover tomorrow « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 11667
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.detroitmi.gov/Depar tments/MotorCityMakeover/Secto rs710DropOffLocations/tabid/20 06/Default.aspx

Sectors 7 - 10

Gaz
Username: Gaz

Post Number: 195
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just look at all the great people ready to go to work!

Dannyv
Username: Dannyv

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They can start by removing the trash from the Mayor's office.

Corktownmark
Username: Corktownmark

Post Number: 366
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Gaz and Dannyv if you missed last weekend's make over maybe you can join us in Corktown or Midtown on May 17. Look forward to seeing you at Roosevelt Park at 14th and Michigan. When you have done your share of cleaning you are welcome to do some shopping at the Corktown Boot sale.

Gaz
Username: Gaz

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corktownmark, I wish I could. I would love to be a part of Detroit rising again, but I live near Phoenix, AZ. If there is some kind of work I can do from here, you have a volunteer.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.