Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Has anyone put up the mock video, of KK from youtube? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 310
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"why dont you just leave Kwame alone" Im just hearing about it now on NPR.

I cant find the one mocking the dude doing the recent video of himself asking the press "just leave Brittany alone" something like that. Does anyone else have it? I hope I didnt start a double thread.

(Message edited by django on May 08, 2008)

Django

Post Number: 311
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0_ZevFbcIIo

Oh man this ones even better. Did I do that right^^^

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5754
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 11:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I see they are starting to post the racist bullshyt now. (not the one you posted DJ that one was actually funny lol)

Django

Post Number: 333
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im not sure what you mean D_styl. Is there some new stuff on youtube. Im not real familiar with it, Im fairly new to the internet compared to most.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.