Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » WDET Detroit Today - Ford Wyoming Drive In « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 1136
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 11:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As always, there was another great segment on Detroit Today. This one highlighted the Ford Wyoming Drive In.

http://www.wdetfm.org/detroitt oday/

I don't think I've been to a regular movie theater since I rediscovered this place a few years ago.

My favorite part - each screen plays a double feature that runs continuously from dusk to dawn. If it's not too busy, they don't mind if you switch between screens. For $8 Adults ($2) children, you could see up to 5 movies in a night.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 11:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I drove mike to the drive in to record this, that's my car making the noise

(Message edited by chitaku on April 23, 2008)

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 941
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was a great show. It's one the the things that makes this area unique.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 11552
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 3:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe there is a discount from the $8 if you arrive before 9PM Not positive though.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.