Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » What happened to CAY Airport signs? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 367
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 8:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Went to my neighborhood association meeting and someone said that the signs have been taken down.
Are they changing the name or are they going to be putting up new signs? Anybody hear anything?

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1063
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there even a reason for the airports existence? Would it really matter if it was wiped off the map?

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 368
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well a lot of people in the neighborhoods surrounding it think that something is going to happen and don't want the city to neglect us anymore. Like they have done for the last twenty years.

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is terrible what the city has done (or not done in this case) to the neighborhood around the airport. I have no idea what could be done to fix the situation though.

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6620
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 9:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Would it really matter if it was wiped off the map?

Yes, it would.

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 6379
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Less flights to Windsor?
AIW, make your point.

jjaba.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.