Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Foreclosure tours... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jdub1106
Username: Jdub1106

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This weekend while doing some gardening, I saw a limo bus coming my way. This bus was carrying a diverse group of individuals and they eventually gathered around one house, which is known to be a foreclosure, before entering, exiting and piling back into the bus...So I'm thinking to myself what the heck is going on?? Fast forward to this morning...channel 12 (FOX?)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/ video/15664542/index.html

Great way to spur buying, but it seems that it may be detrimental to the city's health if people are looking to purchase, rent out and then sit on properties for a while...THANK GOD we have a strong block club...cuz my neighbor Mavis don't take no crap LOL!!
Top of pageBottom of page

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 339
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The people probably weren't buying. It's just Detroit's version of a city tour, like in Hollywood when you can tour the sites and see the star's homes and such. Here, you tour foreclosures and abandoned structures.

Heh.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.