Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Corktown's Eph's ReOpens as Mudge's « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 783
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 7:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who miss getting a sandwich in Corktown, ...

quote:

The old Eph McNally's deli on Porter Street in Corktown is now Mudgie's, with a friendly new owner, a fresh look and a reinvented sandwich, salad and soup menu.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20080221/COL 20/802210341/1081

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1454
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 8:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am there today at 11AM. I am in a serious "shop my block" mood today.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 3558
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 8:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Mudge is supporting other local businesses by using Eastern Market produce and serving Detroit brands such as Better Made, Vernors and Faygo

Nice.

Mackcreative
Username: Mackcreative

Post Number: 200
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 8:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Took my visiting mother to Mudgies, she always likes to have a reuben from Eph McNally's when in Detroit. We got takeout, and both agreed that the decor and food was better now as Mudgies.

Leoqueen
Username: Leoqueen

Post Number: 1861
Posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Y'all I am in Dallas for a conference, and am checking the Forum daily for the news.....and this is the best news I could have gotten! So happy that the restaurant has opened back up, so now I can go to my studio and be assured that great sandwiches are only 2 blocks away!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.