Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Parducci Quiz # 1 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Carptrash
Username: Carptrash

Post Number: 1555
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In an unconcealed and shameless attempt to draw some traffic through my blog I am declaring the last two entries as being the Parducci Quiz #1.

Take the quiz here:

http://archsculpt.blogspot.com /

Scoring

13 correct = write your own damn book

9 -12 correct = you're good

less than 8 correct + Buy my book when it comes out.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 1406
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heck, I will just commit to purchasing. I know that it will be great in my Collection.

Keep us posted on the book. GOOD JOB!

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6501
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good stuff Carpy. You've got some great photos on that blog of yours.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2709
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 9:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The blog looks great! You know that I'll buy a copy of your book!

Carptrash
Username: Carptrash

Post Number: 1557
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it seems that you all need it. "cause no one has recognized - or mentioned anything. Okay, so the Davenport, IA ones are tough, but, the Penobscot? Buhl? I will limit my next quiz (blog post) to Detroit and give you guys a fighting chance. eeeek

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.