Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Allright here it goes, A public plug for DetroitYes, « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 895
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may be out of line here but so be it. I will PLUG my on opinion on donating to DetroitYes / AtDetroit.
https://www.detroityes.com/ go to Support this site

You all may or may not know that you can donate to this website (artwork) and help contribute to all that makes this part of Michigan so special. We all but papers at some time and support the advertisers there.
Why not support this site where you gain a little bit of education of Detroit and the environs and help this guy who not only created some awesome artwork but really made this site a historical reference for future generations to understand what Detroit was and what it will become.

Enough of my pontificating, I don't have any connection with him or this site. I just want to vent to you all in my crazy ways.

Lefty2

Post Number: 909
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We all have had at least $5.00 worth of fun on this site, yes?

Livernoisyard
Username: Livernoisyard

Post Number: 4849
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lefty2, you must have really riled up a hornet's nest in order to get all those other posts deleted.

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 9:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The main site page will not save to my desktop and load properly.

Error message -

Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/00-inde x-main-frameset.htm.

Any suggestions? atdetroit.net/forum - opens with no problem.
I love this site, and want to use all the options.

Fifteen dial-up years on the Internut and this is the best place I have found for information.

Paypal options?

Lefty2

Post Number: 913
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 9:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i guess, now i know how it feels for someone to ask for a quarter for a cup of coffee.

Lefty2

Post Number: 939
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry about you computer issues bigb

i am sure others may be able to find it though.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.