Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » First Year Recycling Totals « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

The_recycling_people
Username: The_recycling_people

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wanted to say thank you to all the Detroiters who participated in the first year of the Recycle Here! program. Model D has an interview with totals from the first year up today. Check it out and thank you.

http://www.modeldmedia.com/dev elopmentnews/recyclehere12508. aspx

The Recycling People

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 11141
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 10:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great place and organized for easy return of recycleable items.

Waymooreland
Username: Waymooreland

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just saw the article on Model D and I have a lot of cardboard sitting around after a recent furniture purchase -- planning to make my first trip to Recycle Here this weekend!

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 691
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have connections at Marygrove College and have always thought that they would provide space for a mobile facility on one saturday a month, that area could use a good recycling facility. If interested email me @ Josephrashid@gmail.com

The_recycling_people
Username: The_recycling_people

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 5:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Each week last year, the program attracted new faces. Let's keep the momentum going.

Looking forward to seeing y'all this weekend.

Holden 9-3
Corktown 10-2

the recycling people

Detourdetroit
Username: Detourdetroit

Post Number: 358
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 5:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

congrats to the recycling people!

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 3581
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good stuff, thanks for doing this!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.