Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » EPrize « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tkelly1986
Username: Tkelly1986

Post Number: 444
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a meeting at 111 W. Wacker in Chicgao this morning and noticed a big sign that said, "111 W. Wacker welcomes ePrize". Whats with this? I assume ePrize has offices all over and this is not a relocation from Detroit, but I am just curious.

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They never were located in Detroit and of course they have offices elsewhere.

http://www.eprize.com/ContactUs/locations.aspx?sec=2#DETROIT

(Message edited by DetroitRise on January 06, 2008)

Tkelly1986
Username: Tkelly1986

Post Number: 445
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I mean was the Detroit area (Pleasant Ridge?) I mentioned this because I was worried Michigan lost another growing company.

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 514
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we would have heard about that, especially after the local media sources spent some time on the dialogue that the company may take a headquarter spot in the city's core (of Detroit).

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.