Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Article about development in midtown « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 11138
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/B IZ/801050361

Hopefully all th pieces fall into place with all of these developments.
Top of pageBottom of page

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 4286
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2008 - 3:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that post. I have to say that the News is covering the City much better, and that writer has gone from marginal to pretty decent in his overall knowledge.

I think the tallest order will be the Blue Moon Bar/theatre complex renovation, but they already have a loan in place. Interesting that the UCCA is in the act trying to develop that parcel...I have trust in them to spearhead a good development.

Are the Gatzaros' planning to build a restaurant in that actual building? That might be interesting. Gatzaros is no Keffalinos, that's for sure (even if they both own great restaurants).

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.