Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Detroit Army Blog/Group « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Deandub11
Username: Deandub11

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 3:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if this is allowed on this site, but I think I'll give it a try. I'm sure you think you don't need another blog to look at every day, but within the last couple months I have started my own blog called www.DetroitArmy.com. It is a blog that attempts to bring together "Detroiters" in a positive atmosphere. The mission statement speaks for itself. It reads "Detroit and the metro area is an influential region in the U.S. with unique style and cultural significance. It is up to us to keep it that way. We must revitalize the attitudes of our citizens, the political, economic and social atmosphere, and the perceptions of outsiders. If we create a DETROIT ARMY consisting of individuals who love all Detroit has to offer, we can help Detroit remain the proud, successful, powerful, influential, and significant metropolis that we all know it is." Topics/posts that are/will be covered all have to do with Detroit and the metro area and the range is unlimited. It is actually a facebook and myspace group as well for those interested. I personally believe I have a lot to offer the Detroit world and for that matter the blog world. Check out the website and decide for yourself. www.detroitarmy.com
Top of pageBottom of page

Deandub11
Username: Deandub11

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

shameless bump

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.