Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Car Rental companies in Detroit - Best/Cheapest « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 782
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody have a good lead on the cheapest car rental company in Detroit? Hopefully a good newer car. I need to rent one and it seems like prices have gone up a whole lot since last time I rented.

Club_boss
Username: Club_boss

Post Number: 243
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always used Budget out at the airport; they accept debit as well as credit cards.

Lefty2

Post Number: 783
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just checked on priceline budget was the cheapest.
thanks

Austinjohn
Username: Austinjohn

Post Number: 302
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also check with Enterprise. We use them for business and they always have good deals and will pick you up and take you to the rental facility to get your car.

Lefty2

Post Number: 800
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 11:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i've had good experience with enterprise also.
it's becoming more expensive to rent a car than take a plane these days.

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, they beat me to it. Enterprise is no doubt the best.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.