Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Opening Day Seat Location - Section 000 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cynknight
Username: Cynknight

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just picked up my 27-game plan tickets today from UPS and looked eagerly for my seat location for Opening Day. It says Section 000, Row X, Seat 00 - for both tickets.

Sigh. Guess I'm calling/going to the box office tomorrow for clarification. Anyone else seated near me and my mom on Monday? :-)

Yupislyr
Username: Yupislyr

Post Number: 203
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 1:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reading some posts on one of the Tigs boards, the same thing happened to someone else, and it was because their tickets got moved to a higher priced section and they had an unpaid balance for the difference.

Cynknight
Username: Cynknight

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info Yup.

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mine got moved to a cheaper (well poorer view, same price) location and I got a $6 rebate on the 2 tix.

WTF?

James

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 379
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well hell, I got moved to the upper deck, and had to pay an extra $16!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.