Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Mike McMahon to the CFL « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6173
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 11:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following in the footsteps of other great former Lions like Rodney Peete...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/footb all/story/2007/02/19/cfl-argon auts-mcmahon.html

Southofeight
Username: Southofeight

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw that too and had to laugh.

Speaking of former Lion quarterbacks, I'm reading and hearing rumors of Jeff Garcia to the Bears to spell Grossman in the event of his pending/ongoing meltdown. How much will that absolutely suck if Garcia, who was pretty much run out of town here, ends up starting in Chi. and leads them to the playoffs, while Detroit goes 4-12 this year because Millen is high.

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 4524
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't knock Rodney Peete (the poorman's Denzel). At least he married well and is somewhat entertaining hosting that sports show on FSN.

Southofeight
Username: Southofeight

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wouldn't knock Rodney Peete. "Married well" is putting it nicely.

Scott Mitchell? Now that's a different story.

Bongman
Username: Bongman

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"....because Millen is high"

Heh Heh....Matt Millen stoned ! Now that's a funny thought. I bet he'd get like a great big useless grinning pussy cat....a toothless Lion.
Of course, it might cause him to flashback to that defining moment in his life when his sadistic father held his hand over the burner of the family gas range....the first palm pilot ?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.