Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Please Help Me..... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chuckjav
Username: Chuckjav

Post Number: 330
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please help get in touch with the right person; I want to volunteer my time for the purpose of securing Mackenzie, Murray-Wright, and Redford High School.

There must be someone.

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is some info from the DPS completely unreadable website:

http://www.detroit.k12.mi.us/a dmin/finance/risk/

Safety & Loss Control

Safety and Loss Control is responsible for the development and maintenance of all personal safety related programs throughout the District. The primary goal of this unit is to eliminate or reduce exposures that may potentially harm our students, employees and visitors.

Owen Ahern
Manager

Phone: (313) 873-0880
Fax: (313) 873-0872

* Safety inspections
* Accident investigations
* Safety policies and procedures
* Emergency preparedness
* Safety training
* MIOSHA compliance

Property & Liability

Property and Liability is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of all related self funded and insured programs to financially protect our buildings, furnishings, supplies, vehicles and equipment. They also provide programs to fund the potential legal liability of the District and its employees.

Marquitta Y. Moore
Manager

Phone: (313) 873-0880
Fax: (313) 873-0872

* Acquiring insurance coverage
* Self funded programs
* Maintaining building/contents
* Claims reporting
* Damage claim payments
* Vehicle schedules
* Driver listings/driving records
* Risk reduction assistance

Chuckjav
Username: Chuckjav

Post Number: 331
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaz....Thanks for the information; can't wait to hear what these folks have to say.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.