Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Whatever happened to Old Photo - Where is this? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 3826
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really liked those threads. It brought out the historians on this forum, and a lot of amazing sluething.

Ookpik!

Ookpik
Username: Ookpik

Post Number: 354
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 6:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnlodge,

I'm glad that you and the others enjoyed the photos. Unfortunately, I have pretty much run out of Detroit photos that lack identification. I’m sure that there are one or two others left in the pile and when they surface, I will be sure to post them!

Ookpik

Brewcitypunk
Username: Brewcitypunk

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 6:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know, the input from those posts was fascinating. Come back Ookpik!

Brewcitypunk
Username: Brewcitypunk

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Holy crap, Ookpik and I posted at the exact same time. Small world in this forum.

Cheers

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 356
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ookpik, any chance of just posting the shots anyway, even if you know where they were taken? DYers may be able to add some interesting history and anecdotes about the areas pictured.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.