Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Then-unknown Tim Allen celebrating a decidedly Southwestern Christmas in 1986 Kmart spot « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Flyingj
Username: Flyingj

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 1:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EmWB-Duhi6I

I guess they shot all those ads around the D, eh? I'd like to know why his head's whipping around everywhere, though.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 871
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 8:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's high on jenkum.

Reddog289
Username: Reddog289

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 2:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can find 1986 kmart commercials, but no sir graves. that 1970,s one was scary.

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 9:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I guess they shot all those ads around the D, eh? I'd like to know why his head's whipping around everywhere, though."

I think the earlier grand opening and what not commercials were shot at the Garden City location (possibly the 90s ones too). It's probably whipping around because he can sense that christmas spirit.

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 837
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 9:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, and to note, the "manager" on the grand opening ads was the same guy that played Charlie the bartender on The Jeffersons.

I like the very early 80s ads from the different stores (how they all had a disco theme).

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1707
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 2:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i saw tim at the liedowns debacle on thurs

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.