Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Hope on the Streets « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 3010
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 5:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone seen these profiles of Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries that have been airing on Channel 4? There's another airing next Saturday at 7:00 p.m. It's really heartwarming, especially in light of a lot of the crap on this board, to be reminded that there are people out there trying to make a difference. I hope once these shows finish airing they get broken down into their segments and posted to YouTube, with either a link to drmm.org or straight to DRMM's donation page. It would be great, inexpensive, exposure for a worthwhile program.

Ordinary
Username: Ordinary

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 10:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where is the Detroit Rescue Mission? A guy I used to work with contributed and I started to also. It seems like a good organization.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 3014
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 4:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They have a number of locations to serve different needs, but 3535 Third (just north of MLK Blvd) is the original starting point.

Their website is http://www.drmm.org

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.