Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Twingo's Conspiracy Theory Brew and View... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Nuclearxwinter
Username: Nuclearxwinter

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you still do the ctbav on Sunday nights? I keep saying that I am going to go and then don't because of the fact that I have to go into work way too early on Monday mornings... but work is slow. Is it happening tonight? What is the topic?

Everydayislikesunday
Username: Everydayislikesunday

Post Number: 344
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure of the topic, but it is happening. Go down and check it out...

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10803
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, got a few good movies. I'm dumping a few shots of espresso down my gullet right now in order to have enough steam...after waking at 5:30 for the marathon this morning.

But they just saw me for dinner, I'm sure I'm excused if I can't find any good pain drugs!

Nuclearxwinter
Username: Nuclearxwinter

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may not make it out. I don't have a car and I suddenly don't feel like riding my bike. Does anyone out there live on the SW side and wish to give me a ride to the next one? =)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.