Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Movies being shot in Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Saplej
Username: Saplej

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have a new clip from a movie we have been shooting in Detroit. Called Inzero...
Stuntwork in the Russell Industrial Center
Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZqOLBjMdk-I

Lifeinmontage
Username: Lifeinmontage

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so you guys are making an "inzero" feature instead of more episodes?

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 4240
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 12:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting Saplej. Could you provide more information about your crew and projects.

I liked the following from your website:

\snip
The City
Detroit is the unfinished city; what was done has been undone. London, New York, Los Angeles – these are all cities steeped in tradition. When you go there you know what to expect and plan around that. The thing is – there is nothing new being created in those places. In Detroit – everything that is happening is new and innovative. Detroit is being created newly on the ashes of an old city. Art and the underground seems to be the catalyst.

“Detroit is the capital of the world’s underground. Our commitment is to have Detroit be known as the greatest city on the planet at this exact moment in time. Despite its past glory, Detroit is now a blank canvas - no one knows what it will be in two weeks let alone in five years. Whatever it will be it’s going to be exciting! The art community here is world class and thriving. A huge loft apartment costs $500 a month here. People in Detroit are burning to do something beyond simply surviving,” Says Jamie Sonderman, director of ‘The Passenger’ and creator of 'InZer0'.

“All of the elements are aligning – legends are being created”.
=============

My view^ completely too.

The website is not overly clear on where one could see your productions. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Saplej
Username: Saplej

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes we finished production of a feature this summer adn are currently in the middle of editting and sound production. We have finished 12 episodes as of this february and now a feature length film on the concept of InZerO. We work in Detroit with an all volunteer cast and crew. Check out thebrokenfuture.com for more information or myspace.com/inzero. We will be having a Zombie movie night in Royal Oak on November 6th at the Main Art Theatre at 7 pm. Tickets are $8 come as a zombie and receive a free brain...

Erikto
Username: Erikto

Post Number: 604
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just worked on a movie set in Detroit... I played a Ford salesman at a 1971 Detroit Ford convention. I would also have been a Detroit "passer-by" had the wardrobe department not put such a bright shirt on me...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.