Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Old Tigers Stadium Tour?? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dpollock
Username: Dpollock

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,
I'll be lucky enough to visit Detroit for the first time this weekend and I wanted to know if there are tours available of the classic Tiger Stadium.
Also, any other highly recommended things to see and do would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to the Tigers game on Saturday night... but am hopeful that I'll be able to catch more than just a glimpse of the old ballpark too.
Thank you!
Top of pageBottom of page

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2480
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 1:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the Forum, Dpollock. Sorry, no tours of Tiger Stadium.

I do recommend that before going to the game over at Comerica Park, you take the time to walk all the way around the stadium. Then grab a beer and a burger at Nemo's on Michigan Ave. two blocks east of Tiger Stadium. Also you could take the Nemo's shuttle to the game and back.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.