Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Greening of Detroit Classes « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10123
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 9:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the fall, there apparently are a few classes left in the continuing education classes offered by the Greening of Detroit.

quote:

Detroit Agricultural Network Classes
There are not many D.A.N. classes left for this year but here are the classes for the next few months...

9/20 Canning & Food Preservation

9/22 Canning & Food Preservation

9/27 Advanced Composting

10/13 Creating a Value Added Product

10/25 Cooking w/ Herbs

11/10 Food for Thought Movie Night

Monday Nights until 9/24 Working Lessons @ Earthworks Garden

More info www.detroitagriculture.org
or call Ashley @ The Greening of Detroit 313.237.8736

Big cheers to all involved with this and similar endeavors...I finally made it to one of the local community gardens a week ago, and found some of the best people in the whole world.

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 11:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Greening offers classes now? Funny.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10142
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is it 'funny' Mayor?!

I got this through a new friend aligned with the whole inner-city community gardening concept, I hope I relayed this information correctly.

The main sponsor might be another group...I suspect Ashley would be able to answer that.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.