Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Property Information... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4913
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know where I can go online to find information on particular properties in the CoD?

My Social Fellowship is currently looking for a property to serve not only as Detroit Graduate Chapter's house but to also serve as our National Head quarters...

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 1387
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://is.bsasoftware.com/bsa .is/TaxServices/ServiceTaxSear ch.aspx?i=3&appid=1

Detroit_area_dork
Username: Detroit_area_dork

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 6:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.waynecountylandreco rds.com/

This isn't totally helpful, because Wayne County makes you pay for a membership to get the better search options. Here you can only search only by owner names.

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 115
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

call a realtor

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4914
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smart ass comments exit to the left with the Jack asses you came in with...

Bratt
Username: Bratt

Post Number: 635
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 7:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn Stylin " :-)

Bratt

Post Number: 636
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way Stylin' haven't seen you in awhile. We should get together for a drink so we can talk about the rest of these people...you know?

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4915
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Bratt...whenever you would like yanno? Havent seen you the since the picnic in 2005...

Lefty2
Username: Lefty2

Post Number: 117
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wasn't a smartass comment at all. realtors can get all sorts of tax information on any property, they have all the access to the sites and they do the work for you, it helps to find someone you might want to work with or like, i used to sell real estate.

Bratt

Post Number: 637
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

E mail me at cmoore1353@sbcglobal.net and we will get together Stylin.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4916
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well forgive me if it wasnt intended to be smart. There are a lot of unintelligent people that like to make smart ass comments. So once if it wasnt intended to be then I apologize...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.