Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Henry Ford Elem. school in Dearborn « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Little_buddy
Username: Little_buddy

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone go to school there? I went in the early 60's.

Elsuperbob
Username: Elsuperbob

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had friends who went there. I was a Woodworth kid but about 25 years after you.

They doubled the size of Henry Ford a few years ago when Woodworth became a middle school only building. I've been in there a couple times in the last year or two to drop things off and I have to say I like the old atmosphere of the old building. The new one is just the standard new Dearborn Schools cost saving design.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6397
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 2:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The growing Arab-Muslim population make enrollment of Dearborn Public Schools possible. New school buildings in the Arab-Muslim communities and more super extra-cirricular activities golore. It would make Detroit Public Schools jealous.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.