Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Uncle Kracker Arrested « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Belleislerunner
Username: Belleislerunner

Post Number: 339
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Held in jail in lieu of bond for sexual assault this morning... Yikes

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/17/ap4030787.html

(Message edited by belleislerunner on August 17, 2007)

Rockcity2windycity
Username: Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 212
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's being held on a 5 million dollar bond. DAMN!

Bpjeff
Username: Bpjeff

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guess he will not be at the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow at Ford Field.

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1775
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

who cares

Monahan568
Username: Monahan568

Post Number: 170
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 1:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

his bonds at $5 mill cause he was heard saying he was going to fly back to Detroit before charges were pressed. i know someone who's down there with him right now and thats what he said.

Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone that takes the time to post cares

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s tories/P/PEOPLE_UNCLE_KRACKER_ ARREST?SITE=MIDTN&SECTION=HOME &TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Look at his Mug!

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1464
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Supposin' he is guilty I don't get guys like him or Mike Thyson. Being famous you would think there would be an infinite amount of women that wanted to be with these guys just for the simple fact they are famous. If some one were to give you something, why would you need to steal it? The other side of the coin would be this woman is crying rape when it wasn't just to cash in on some kind of settlement. It will be interesting to see the facts of the case.

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like he just sucked on a lemon...

Rockcity2windycity

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or this could've been a brutal assault. Five million is a murder bond.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 2345
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Supposin' he is guilty I don't get guys like him or Mike Thyson. Being famous you would think there would be an infinite amount of women that wanted to be with these guys just for the simple fact they are famous. If some one were to give you something, why would you need to steal it?

Because rape is not about sex. It is about wanting to hurt women.

Sstashmoo
Username: Sstashmoo

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got a better question, who the *&^#$ is "Uncle Kracka"?

If he's pretending to be a music celebrity, this is probably just another one abusing our judicial system at the expense of the taxpayers to boost their otherwise BS status.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1890
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quozl you are too funny. That close-up has me in tears.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You don't know how you met me
You don't know why, you can't turn around and say good-bye

Ddaydave
Username: Ddaydave

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

he sometimes hits the bars in Mount Clemens and everyone I know who has met him in the bars says he is a major asshole with a huge ego I've heard reports of him getting pissed when people say hi to him when he is sitting at the bar

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pfffft. Mediocre talent at best. He'd be nothing if Kid Rock hadn't hooked him up.
Not exactly a pinup-looking dude either. I'm not sure what his appeal is.

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 6:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of us feel that having worked with Kid Rock does not represent a step up from being "nothing."

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1907
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 8:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone should should introduce Uncle Krackpot and Kid Rock to a "razor". Seriously, either grow a beard/mustache, or don't. Poop or get off the pot.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1908
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neither pooping, nor getting off the pot.

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly, I bet many people in that bar have more money than he does. My next door neighbor is his accountant. Perhaps I will ask him.

I am surprised there is even enough interest in him to make the headlines.

Flyingj
Username: Flyingj

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jazzstage referencing getting that info from a guy's accountant on a public forum is bad form-I mean you can & tell us, just don't tell us how you found out. That said-you're probably right on his fellow barflies...I know a lot of musicians & music biz employees, 2 are pretty well known and Rule One is if you aren't successfully writing your own material you're screwed(i.e. no rappers sampling half their income away or lazybones doing cover tunes-i.e.; cutting checks to Dobie Grey) & even then with the notorious music biz accounting you're screwed anyway-no wonder the guy drinks

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't say I was going to post it here,that I even knew or would be given that info. Also, I didn't mention my neighbors name or that I would ask him. If I gave out all that info, it would be bad form as well as a violation of his confidentiality clause.

My post was purely conjecture. It was in reply to the post that hoped the woman wasn't making up the story for money.

I also know enough famous musicians to know the money isn't there like it used to be.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1608
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got my DGP tickets.

On the schedule it shows that Uncle Kracker is supposed to perform in a concert after the race is over on Sunday.

Wonder who they'll reschedule him with?

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 6:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was on the news down here in Charlotte last night, and they said that he had posted the $75,000 bail.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.